CNR64X25H10 64CH+ RAID5 Hybrid Smart VMS Server
DUAL HDMI REALTIME LIVE VIEW Turnkey Enterprise Grade Hybrid HD IP/Analogue/HD-SDI Luxriot VMS Solution supporting fully independent live view, playback, export/backup, thick client remote viewing and management + multi-channel thin client remote viewing (HTML5 web based – supports ANY mobile device including Andriod, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Nokia).
Custom built with high quality Tier 1 Antec enclosures and PSUs (Seasonic/Delta/CWT) for quiet and reliability operation.
The CNR Series supports all IP Cameras and ALL ANALOGUE CAMERAS AS WELL via addon A8, A16 or A32 Hardware Motion Detection H264 Encoder Cards that sit neatly inside the NVR.
The CNR Series Also Supports all HD-SDI 1080p Coaxial HD Cameras via SDI4 Hardware Motion Detection H264 Encoder Cards.
Comes with ZERO CONFIG REMOTE VIEWING via Splashtop.
Most end-users and integrators/wholesalers find it hard to identify the core reason for choosing a Luxriot VMS based system over a basic standalone NVR or DVR for a CCTV project. Lets fix that!
The #1 Reason is: SMART SEARCH
What is SMART SEARCH???
-> Smart Search (a.k.a Pixel Search) is the ability to select a small portion of a camera’s scene (called the “region of interest”) and RAPIDLY find events that have occurred in that part of the camera’s view, with just a few clicks of the mouse and UNDER 1 MINUTE of the end-user’s precious, scarce time spent.
-> Smart Search is the simplest type of video analytic/VCA (video content analysis) and the most accessible – it is easy to use/understand and is FREE with any Luxriot VMS system/license.
Why do BOTH you AND your customer need SMART SEARCH?
-> Never under estimate the value of BOTH you and your customer’s precious, scarce time! Whether it will be you or your end-user customer that will be doing investigations when something has or may have happened, smart search will save at least 1 hour per investigation and most likely save you 50+ hours per year playing back useless video. Thats like earning an entire week’s salary for FREE, every year!
I Don’t Believe You. Proof to ME That it Works!
-> Okay: We made a video to do just that, please watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPc0sX6Jnqw (please excuse the poor audio – we will fix that soon)
-> Explanation: Using just some clicks of the mouse and about 2 minutes of time, I have found out:
a) when the postman turned up today (and the postbox is >20m away from our entry level 1.3MP camera!), and
b) when a car parked in spot 1 of our showroom car park, who’s car it was, and even when they left – hence knowing exactly how long they have parked in the spot for!
Does it work with ANY camera?
-> Yes, Luxriot VMS servers can be directly connected to ANY IP/Network camera/encoder/video source as well as to ANY ANALOGUE/HD-SDI camera via Luxriot encoder cards (Up to 300CH IP + 96CH analogue + 12 HD-SDI per server, with support for unlimited servers).
Since we are here, why not tell us the other reasons using a Luxriot VMS system over a basic standalone NVR/DVR?
-> The other main reasons are:
a) Unlimited scalability to any number of channels/cameras/devices/recorders/servers/clients….
b) More full featured remote access user interface
c) Continuous improvements in the software with updates to functionality at no extra cost
d) Support for more cameras and VCA/analytics
Luxriot VMS Software
Luxriot is an open architecture Video Management System (VMS). Luxriot accepts MJPEG, MPEG4 and H.264 as well as HD and megapixel video streams from Network (IP) cameras, encoders and video capture boards. Luxriot is integrated with over 1800 devices from all major manufacturers including Axis, Arecont Vision, ACTi, Basler, SONY, IQinVision, UDP, Vivotek and others. This along with Luxriot client-server architecture allows to build hybrid scalable solutions from a single NVR/DVR to the multiple server system handling thousands of cameras.
Low Total Cost of Ownership due to free software updates for life, free Luxriot support, and no annual fees.
Luxriot VMS Software Features
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Hungarian, Chinese, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Simplified Chinese, Turkish and Korean localizations
- DATA MINING with smart search filters for all Analytics.
- Luxriot API/SDK (ClientKit)
- License Plate Recognition (add-on product)
- Broadcast Server for web and mobile clients
- Video Analytics (add-on product) (people counting, car counting, object counting, intruder perimeter detection, direction filter, dwell filter, removed object detection, abandoned object detection, people tracker, smoke detection filter, tailgating, calibration, color detection, camera shake cancellation, camera tamper detection, enter exit filters, stopping filter and more.
- JPEG, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264 video compressions
- HTTP, RTP, RTSP, TFTP protocols
- Both ONVIF and PSIA compatible
- Two-way audio for Audio enabled devices
- Multicast for multicast enabled cameras
- Support for multiple capture boards for hybrid installations
- Video and Audio recording, playback and export. Export both remotely and locally
- Full, time-lapse, motion-controlled, scheduler-controlled recording
- SAN, DAS and NAS storage support (DAS support for Luxriot servers)
- Multiple monitors support
- Extensive user/group permissions control
- Web access from IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari browsers
- Mobile Access from iPhone and Android phones
- PTZ control by Joystick and CCTV Keyboard
- Bandwidth, FPS and resolution control
Luxriot LPR Software
Luxriot LPR is an automatic License Plate Recognition application that is designed to work with Luxriot VMS Server. This application accommodates customers with the specific need to detect, recognize and register motor vehicle license plates. Luxriot LPR is ideally suited for vehicle access control applications as well as for traffic control and enforcement applications.
Luxriot LPR Software Features
- Efficient license plate recognition with low error rate;
- Quick and convenient registered license plates search and browsing;
- Recognize license plates from multiple countries;
- Software camera position adjustment;
- Recognition area adjustment to optimize system load;
- Lighting condition adaptive algorithm;
- Support for local and remote unlimited “White” and “Black” lists;
- Interface to external applications and devices;
- Storing recognized license plates and snapshots on local or central database;
- No imposed limitation on number of cameras;
- Relies on Luxriot VMS servers for live and recorded video streams;
- Process video streams from multiple Luxriot VMS servers;
Luxriot Video Analytics
The Luxriot VMS software is highly effective in a wide range of surveillance situations involving people, vehicles and other objects. Comprehensive filters mean the system can recognize between behaviors appropriate to each surveillance scene. Easy to set up, Luxriot Video Analytics automatically adjust to site conditions, making it ideal for both experienced and untrained personnel to use.
Alternative software setups can have up to 100 setup parameters solely to adjust to lighting conditions. Multiple overlapping detection zones and lines can be set, ensuring that no sight goes unseen and all information is on one screen. This is in conjunction with the supporting 3D scene perspective, which automatically recognizes between human and vehicle objects, while rejecting others. The rapid ‘learning time’ of just two seconds also means that images are detected and classified almost instantly.
Luxriot has integrated Video Analytics within Luxriot VMS and can be retrieved from Luxriot cameras onboard. The embedded Video Analytics offers as standard a ‘Presence’ detection feature that has 40 overlapping zones/lines which can be configured to detect activity and create alerts. Up to 100 objects can be simultaneously tracked.
Luxriot Video Analytics Features
- DATA MINING for post event analysis and data management
- Sensitive tracking with a low false alarm rate.
- VCA adapts automatically to varying lighting and weather conditions.
- Simple detection zone set-up.
- VCA enabled encoder/camera can be used as a stand-alone intruder sensor or digital output contact can be set to react to specific triggers.
- Analytics stabilization allows software to work effectively on swaying cameras.
- Rapid ‘learning time’ of just a few seconds. Can be used with PTZ cameras – detection is suppressed during camera movement.
- Unique features – PTZ auto tracking, fog and smoke reduction, image stabilization and camera tamper.
- VCA has NO single point of failure, because the Analytics is integrated on the Edge HW; Video server or into the Camera
- VCA is very easy and simple to configure even for installers with limited experience
- VCA fits many market segments without modifications
At TruHD our goal is to ease, optimise and guide Australia's transition from analogue to HD digital IP surveillance. We believe that crystal clear visual evidence is the best avenue of both preventing and solving the increase in disputes and criminal activity within our society. Our approach is to provide the most reliable, simplest and smallest HD surveillance systems for the residential, retail, industrial and corporate markets to minimise disruption to life and productivity caused by crime and dishonesty... read more...